Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Drives in my beat up Maruti.
School.
Change.
Deep inside of you-Third Eye Blind.
Hima.
Halloween.
Devathi.
Monisha.
Regret.
Relief.
Eskimo-Hello Moto:D:D:D
How I spent the first decade of my life strutting around in my unique underwear.
Dressing up as Bhagat Singh :s :|:|
Getting piss drunk!
Che Guevara.
Idi Amin.
The Mirabel Sisters.
South Americaaaaa!(let us gooooooo!)
My dad.
HOME!!
Casa at Chennai.
Anitha!
Pecos.
The random people I think of at random moments of my life.
Golf.
Vasanth.
C.V Pratap.
Roo(?!?)
Rest House road.
Slow Motion-Third Eye Blind.
Karishma.
HOOKAH!!
Esha.
Boots.
Bath & Body Works.
Absinthe.
Planes.
Horses.
The Sky.
Hurt.
Nostalgia.
Sonalee!(what does she look like now??)
March 24th 2005, at the Forum with Devap & Lee.
The BIG slide!
Freddie Mercury.
Jimmy Page.
Karl Marx.
Voltaire.
The Life of Pi.
Richard Parker IN The Life of Pi.
That one evening I spent with Gayatri.:)
Indira Gandhi:P:P. She died today 24 years ago:D!
Kashmir.
Gia Carangie.
The French Loaf and chocolate tarts.
Foreign Exchange rates -__-
Oil.
The economy.
Communism.
Chace Crawford.
The turf club.
Horses.
Nandi Hills.
Yonah.
2002.
1997.
2008.
Speedboats and fast cars.
The Departed.
Before Sunrise.
Greece.
Onassis.
The Christina O.
First time at Le Rock's.
Bheeshma.
Mrs. Babu. LMAO.
Khoshy's.





2 comments:

Devathi said...

The Maruti!! <3

Dressing up as Bhagat Singh.. I remember I remember! The riding boots n all!

Sonalee still looks the SAME.

Kashmir? Why?!

Mrs. Babuuuuuuuuu... is she still alive?!

Devathi said...

Shrutiiiiiiiiiiiii.. five more days!!